Searching for 31829

A quick learner says:
I am looking for Truth Mirage multi-point keepers, stamped 31829, hole centers are 1 3/16", length from front of mounting plate to end of bracket is 15/16".
I had previously purchased handles and link assemblies (your code 38-205) for the same windows.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9986.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9985.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 31829
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for your patience during this busy season. Unfortunately, I haven't had much luck finding a match for this lock keeper. Please give me a little more time to look into it and I will do my best to get back to you once I have word one way or the other.

Profile picture of Tom

Hello again. I just wanted to let you know we haven't forgotten about you. I think I may have found a promising replacement for this part, but I'm having a tough time confirming its availability. Communications with our sources appear to be delayed due to the quarantine, but I promise I'm on the case and I hope to have an answer for you soon.

Profile picture of Tom

One last update for you: we found a good match for these keepers and are currently having stock made up to add to our inventory. Please give us a little time to have these made and I will let you know the moment they're online and available for you to view.

Profile picture of Tom

Hello! Our new 39-456 is now in stock. Thanks again for your patience while we had these made up and please let me know if you had any questions.

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.