Searching for 40325

A quick learner says:

I need to replace some handles on windows that push out. I can't find the part on your web site so I am sending a photo. Thanks for your help.

Also, I'd like to know what hardware to use to affix these to the windows.



Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Truth handle.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hello there Rufus. The only match we could find are our 38-175 and 38-176 cam handles. Look these over to see if these will work. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at