Searching for 4100 dh/sl window parts

A quick learner says:
Hello,

I am looking for some parts for my windows. Unites Windows and Door MFG sent me to you. My window model is UWD-1 Series 4100 DH/SL

I am looking for what gasket I need Also I am looking for Tilt locks and another piece that prevents the window from being raised after a certain point. I have included photos of the last two items. Thank You
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20180519_101027.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20180519_100953.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Take a look and see if our 26-122 could work in your window. The pivot shoe you are showing looks similar to our 15-135. See if you agree. This pivot shoe can be used with a Series 770 balance if you should also need to replace them as well. For replacement options on the gasket, we will need to see a photos of the cross section with dimensions. 

A quick learner from Boston, MA says:
Thank you for the info. I will take a photo and send over a measurement of the windows tonight.
Here are the photos of one of the window and its panels showing the gaskets. I have included pictures of both top and bottom. I also have included a picture of the measurements of all my windows.

Thank You
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Bottom of windows gasket.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Measurements.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Top of the window.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Top of window gasket.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Whole window.jpg
Profile picture of Paul

I've received your new pictures, but I'm afraid they don't tell me what your gasket is. I will need you to remove a sample and show us a clear picture of its end profile. We need to see the shape in order to identify a match.

Here are the photos of the Side, Top, and Bottom Gaskets.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Bottom Gasket.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Side Gasket 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Side Gasket 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Top Gasket 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Top Gasket 2.jpg
Profile picture of Paul

Aha, perfect. This is just what we needed to see. I was able to narrow it down to one of two choices: our 58-171 or 58-182. The measurements for these are pretty specific, so I can't tell what you need based on just a tape measurer, but I'm confident it's one of them. Look over our dimensions and let me know what you think.

What about the other photo's? The top and side cotton gasket?
Profile picture of Paul

I received your photos, but I cannot tell what you have based on just a tape measurer. If you look at the store page for the two parts I mentioned, you'll see that the dimensions are very specific. You will need to measure as carefully as you possibly can and use your best judgement on what the best match is.

How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Window Vent Latch
How to Replace a Window Vent Latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.