Searching for 519 bj76 0995

A quick learner says:
I'm looking for replacement parts that have 519 BJ76 0995 On the part that screws into the window has one hole in the middle. I saw a similar part here but it had two holes.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Marcie. Based on your stamp of "519," I would recommend our 24-531 Andersen sash balance.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)