Searching for 65-73b in black

A quick learner says:
Hello, unable to send picture but am looking for black vinyl glazing bead for mid-70's Mayfair windows. Believe the correct bead is Croft 65-73B which you don't seem to have. Appears to be same size and profile as Croft 55-151 that you do carry but black instead of white in color. Bead is 7/16" wide and roughly 1/4" high. I use term roughly 1/4" high because I am measuring an old piece that no longer flexes. Suspect original height may have been slightly higher like maybe 3/8" rather than 1/4". I am not replacing glazing beads on all of my windows, so it has to be black or at least bronze in color. Thank you, Dwain
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for your patience in this matter. Unfortunately, this glazing bead is only available in the listed colors. It could be painted, theoretically, but we cannot supply it in black. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.