Searching for 68CC 19225/32 U

A quick learner says:
Hi, I am looking for a "keeper", the metal piece that attaches to the frame, that the hook on the door latches onto to lock the sliding glass door.
The etching on the glass reads (See the photo):
CT6B Tempered
16 CFR 1201 II
68CC 1922 5/32U

Any help finding it would be appreciated.

Alex
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0117[1].JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hey, Alex. It sounds like you need a keeper for a patio glass door lock. Unfortunately, this window etching doesn't tell me anything. I'll need to see a photo of the keeper itself in order to recommend a match. Seeing the mortise lock that interacts with it would also be a big help.

A handy person from Sudbury, MA says:
Hi Tom,
Thanks for responding. Attached are the photos you requested.
Cheers
Alex
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0120[1].JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0121[1].JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you! Looks like you have an Andersen brand door, which means I know exactly what you need. What you have there is an older style Andersen mortise that is no longer made. They have since replaced it with the newer 82-037. This comes with both a mortise and keeper, though unfortunately the keeper is not available by itself. The new style keeper isn't compatible with the old style mortise, anyway, since they swapped the location of slam button for whatever reason.

I know buying a new mortise/keeper kit is not what you had in mind, but I do believe this solution will work for you.

VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.