Searching for 84-024 patio screen door roller replacement instructions

A quick learner says:

I recently ordered (order 1890937) and received a pair of 84-024 patio screen door rollers. However, due to my limited eye sight, I'm wondering how to install the parts I received; do you have any installation instructions?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Bruce

Woodbury, MN

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello, Bruce. We don't have official instructions, but it's not too involved. The short sheet metal screw goes through the screen groove in the door and into the hole  you see in the flat angle at the top of the roller. That should just about do it.

A home owner from Woodbury Minnesota says:

Thanks Tom for your response.

However, my question relates to the small packages enclosed with not only the small screws your referred to for each roller but the adjustment pieces for leveling the screen door once installed.

It has a long screw and small "plug" piece (see attached) but I'm not sure how this is installed.

Your help would be appreciated. Thanks again!

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Screen roller parts.jpg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Hey there, maybe I can help. The long machine screw is the adjustment screw. You install the screw into the aluminum sleeve and through the hole in the door. The short sheet metal screw goes through the door and into the hole in the flange on the wheel housing. Hope that helps!

We'll look into having more comprehensive instructions for this roller, maybe even a video. It could definitely bear to be a little clearer. It likely won't be something we can do for some time but we will definitely put it on our to-do list. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.