Searching for B91 balancer for window sack 33x36

A quick learner says:

Hello my name is Fernando ,and I am looking for a balancer for two windows ,the two first pictures are one of the windows and the others are a diferent home but same type of window, is no more info I can supply, as far as I know, the construction company name was pulte,and both houses was build in 2004 I wonder if you guys can send me a price for balancer for this windows, the balancers in both windows are a metal coil inside and have a string and the sach size for both is 33x36 .

I'll appreciate your help, thanks

Fernando 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named D21EADB4-7449-41DA-8D93-4857D1E61CFB.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We should be able to help, but I'm afraid I cannot identify your balance from these photos. If possible, please remove the sash from the frame and show me a picture of the shoe or clip at the end of the balance cord. Thank you!

How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.