Searching for BMI 26G

A quick learner says:
Hi, I'm needing to replace two pairs of balancers. One pair measures 26" channel lenghth and the other measures 28". The stamp says 26G and 28G. Also stamped is BMI with TH as in the photo. Thanks. Scott
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 26G BSI
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200606_230847.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200608_125208.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We can supply this balance, but it looks like yours uses a hook to install at the top instead of a screw. Before we go any further, can you show me a picture of the top end of the balance? I want to see what rivet this hook uses.

Can you also confirm how many of each size you need?

A quick learner from Springfield, Missouri says:
Thanks for your response. One correction is it's BSI, not BMI. I have included a photo of the top end. Appears rivet is the same as others in the balance.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200611_143556.jpg
Profile picture of Tom

Perfect, thanks! I just wanted to see if it was in the top hole or the one underneath it.

We can definitely supply these to you as a custom order, since those rivets are not a stock option. However I still need to know how many of each size you need. Once I know that, I can email you an order link and price quote for that quantity.

Just one pair of each the 26" channel length and the 28" channel length. Thank you.
Profile picture of Tom

Thank you! I'll send over one order link for each size right now.

One last thing to note is that the hook at the top is sold separately. You can probably just reuse your original, but if you cannot then it would be our 19-029.

Please let me know if you had any questions.

Thanks you for your help.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.