Searching for Balancer 2950 w/ lawson end

Quick Learner
Oct 7, 2022 11:23 am
Are your balancer 30" 2950 have Lawson ends
1 Replies
Tom from SWISCO
Oct 12, 2022 11:52 am

I'm afraid I don't know what you're asking here. We sell two Lawson brand fittings designed to work on channel balances: our 19-044 top and 15-234 bottom, specifically. Were you looking to purchase a balance with these ends?

If not, or if you aren't sure, please clarify and we can work from there. Photos of your balance would be a huge help, as that would ensure that we're on the same page.

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts