Searching for Bottom track for 102722 monarch mirrored bifold doors

A quick learner says:

Need bottom track for 6ft monarch mirrored bifold doors. These are quite old doors but in very good condition except for the bottom track. We are redoing our entire bedroom but would like to reuse these mirrored doors. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your time and advice. ?Sincerely Rich 

On the inside of doors a number 102722 appears. Not sure if this is helpful or not!

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 381C22AD-50FC-4B0D-ADDF-08BE1B2CF851.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there!

Your track was discontinued and is no longer available but we recommend the 21-452 as a substitute. This isn't a confirmed substitute so some adaptation may be necessary. Take a look and see what you think.

A quick learner from Jesup,Ia says:

Emily, I thought probably the track for these doors as old as they are might be discontinued but thanks to you and the Swisco team we can save use of these mirrored doors.

I had looked a another thread on your website and ordered parts from info on that thread. Thank you soooo much for being there and advising as you do. So glad i found you and Swisco for replacement parts. Again thanks for your help and time and keeping my project moving. 

Sincerely,

Rich B

Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for your kind words, Rich! I truly appreciate them and I'm so happy we could help. Good luck with the repair and let me know if you need anything else!

Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.