Searching for Bsi 21hd

A quick learner says:
Good afternoon - I have several broken BSI window balances at my house, where there is no tension to keep the windows up. I am trying to replace these parts and need to identify how to determine what part and how to remove the old ones. I have no idea what kind of vinyl windows I have, they are approx 20 years old and no identification on them. The inner balance has 21HD and the outer balance has 19HD. Any information would be great! Thanks in advance!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1967EE6E-CB95-487E-9182-EEB37BB1F137.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named E91CB6C3-9972-4993-98A7-9F1314A0A682.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello!

We'd be happy to help but we'll need you to remove an undamaged balance with the end attachments intact to compare to our inventory. You may find the video below helpful, it explains how to replace channel balances in a non-tilt window. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.