Searching for Cl10250

A quick learner says:
Looking to replace this part in an old kitchen cabinet drawer.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 16572869508405122043961419223267.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:


Unfortunately, we do not carry an exact match for your drawer slides but we do offer self-closing drawer slides. We've related our parts in multiple length options depending on the size that you need. 

It also looks like your drawer slide has an L-shaped end to attach it to the back of the drawer, which our parts do not have. To use one of our parts, you would need to attach the 32-018 sockets to the back of the drawer wall using screws. Take a look and see what you think.

A quick learner says:
Thank you I will look into what you recommend.
How to Replace Self-Closing Drawer Slides
How to Replace Self-Closing Drawer Slides
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at