Searching for Cole sewell door stricker place

A quick learner says:
Stricker plate for lock and handle. So my door has nothing to hold on to it's open
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named B287485F-1B66-4A2C-8CDB-356F7CFE3593.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 23FF8E69-FA7D-4F16-B63F-DFE5C2946FE4.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0E2BAEC1-0607-4E55-AA2E-E3E27DE913FD.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 76C92123-8640-4F81-A3B9-DD14C83EC5F6.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:


Your exact hardware is no longer available since Cole Sewell went out of business. The 40-131 and 40-152 , which both come with compatible keepers, would be our best replacement options but you should review the dimensions on our product pages to confirm they match your door's specifications. Thanks for posting. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at