Searching for D467-490

A quick learner says:
Part is for a T-Lock Balance Shoe for a PLYGEM window. I have purchased 15-195 and 15-194 believing one or the other was the correct piece. Both are very close except neither has a rounded head which slips around the bracket located on the channel spring. I've attached 2 photos, one which is a side view that shows the curved top. Thank you. H. Wood
User submitted photos of a window balance shoe.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. I'm afraid the 15-195 appears to be the closest match we have. We do not have this specific kind of pivot shoe. Could I see a few pictures of the balance itself? I would especially like a picture of this original shoe installed. Thanks!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)