Searching for DB10228B

A quick learner says:

Hello I am looking for replacement channel balances for a few of my windows. All I can see is that they are spring and they have ?DB10228B? written on the side. If you can help that would be great. I ordered a pair of the latches a few weeks ago and they fit great so I will be purchasing a few more. Just thought I would check to see if you have these parts as well so that I might include them in the order.

Thanks so much

Patti M

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 681D4166-14C7-43BD-A70B-D160638BC465.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 28 B balance stamp
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0288A76D-A806-4F0D-9A6E-13E13883F908.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named A5FD6924-B3D1-44BF-A627-CA7A3B85F6AC.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for your patience in this matter. I'm sorry that it has taken us a while to get to you; it's been a very busy season for us.

Now that I'm looking at your photos, I believe your want our Series 770 channel balance. Specifically, our S770-28. This uses a specific kind of terminal clip at the end which I can just about make out in your last photo. Look it over and let me know what you think!

Now, this doesn't come with a new pivot shoe. If you need to replace your old one, see our 15-178. This might match your old one, but you could compare our dimensions to yours to confirm.

How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.