Searching for DB10228B

A quick learner says:

Hello I am looking for replacement channel balances for a few of my windows. All I can see is that they are spring and they have ?DB10228B? written on the side. If you can help that would be great. I ordered a pair of the latches a few weeks ago and they fit great so I will be purchasing a few more. Just thought I would check to see if you have these parts as well so that I might include them in the order.

Thanks so much

Patti M

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 681D4166-14C7-43BD-A70B-D160638BC465.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 28 B balance stamp
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0288A76D-A806-4F0D-9A6E-13E13883F908.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named A5FD6924-B3D1-44BF-A627-CA7A3B85F6AC.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for your patience in this matter. I'm sorry that it has taken us a while to get to you; it's been a very busy season for us.

Now that I'm looking at your photos, I believe your want our Series 770 channel balance. Specifically, our S770-28. This uses a specific kind of terminal clip at the end which I can just about make out in your last photo. Look it over and let me know what you think!

Now, this doesn't come with a new pivot shoe. If you need to replace your old one, see our 15-178. This might match your old one, but you could compare our dimensions to yours to confirm.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)