Searching for Door knob backplate

A quick learner says:
I am looking for replacement door pulls for my bifold closet door. I need matching backplate to cover the hole.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0EF0979E-2DCC-4525-A40B-F70DF8C6CB9C.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

See our 22-018 or 22-104 Knob and Back Plates. See if these components could work for you.

A quick learner says:
Thank you.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at