Searching for Drawer Slides

A quick learner from Oregon says:
Slider on the drawer side of 5 drawers were bent and hard to open. Existing sliders have a smaller roller/wheel. Hoping to find a replacement for the drawer so I do not have to replace both sides. Cabinets were installed in 2004 There are no markings visible on sliders. Appreciate any assistance.

Thank you
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named slide.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named in cabinet slide connection 2.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named in-cabinet slide connection 1.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named length of slide.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named roller size.JPG
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. The only self-closing slides we sell come in pairs along with the cabinet tracks: see the 32-056 and its other-sized variants that I've pulled up on this page. You might be able to get away with using just the drawer slides, but it's going to depend on the size of the track--compare the dimensions listed in the pictures of the product pages with your old slides to see. I wouldn't at all be surprised if you end having to replace both sides. If you have to do this, keep in mind we don't sell tracks with that L-shaped end, which means you'd also have to replace your rear drawer sockets with our 32-018, so that way you have drawer sockets that properly accept the new track. Take a look and see what you think.

How to Replace Self-Closing Drawer Slides
How to Replace Self-Closing Drawer Slides
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.