Searching for Duralite pivot bar

A quick learner says:
Looking for a couple pivot bars for a Duralite L3 091214 schedule 40992 tilt window. Picture attached.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0AEEC282-26E7-4E9F-9F32-3A0D87EA0C99.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 340B97A2-5E70-400F-8C0C-161589EF6250.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hey there, thanks for reaching out to us. I have seen this pivot bar before, though I never knew that the brand was Duralite until now. The bad news is that it has been discontinued for some time and to our knowledge it is no longer made.

The best option we have in our inventory would probably be the 26-446. The body of this pivot bar is very similar in design to your original, but the tip is more rounded whereas yours is totally flat. This means that it likely won't fit in the pivot shoe cam.

You could try to circumnavigate that problem by filing down the "ring" at the tip of our pivot bar until it's just as flat as yours. I know it's not ideal, but it could theoretically work. I've just never tried it myself.

I am sorry that I can't give you a better recommendation. I can't guarantee my suggestion will fix your window but it is the best option available to us. 

A home owner says:

Hi Tom. Thanks for your help. I also have a Thermal Line window installed in 2007 that needs two pivot bars & one pivot lock shoe. I've attached pictures. The lock picture is of an unbroken one on the window. Would you happen to have either of those? Thanks, Lyle

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named pivot bar1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named pivot bar2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named pivot lock shoe.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

This is unfortunately another pivot bar that we do not carry. Ironically the design is a lot closer to our 26-446, as it has the same rounded tip, but the long horizontal portion would obviously get in the way.

This one is a lot tougher. I don't think we'll have an ideal match. Of all the parts we sell the only thing that may work is our 26-402, but you have the opposite problem: this has a flat tip instead of rounded, so it won't fit in the cam of the pivot shoe properly. The holes aren't in the right position, to boot.

I'm sorry again that we don't have a good match for this one. If you could find some way to get the 26-446 to mount on this window, I actually think it would be the better option, but that's a big "if."

Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.