Searching for F3-12-31-1-71

A quick learner says:
Good day. I'm looking for Andersen window sash balances that replace older ones marked: F3 12 31 1 71. Is this something you carry?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hmm... it's hard to say. It might be better if we were to see a few pictures of the stamps. Sometimes seeing how the numbers are printed is as important as the numbers themselves. That said, you might want to consider our 24-1231. This can replace Andersen balance boxes with the stamp 12 31. Is this stamp printed with any prominence on your balance?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)