Searching for Gerkin corner latch

A quick learner says:
Hi I am looking for Gerkin corner latch's for storm door windows. Gerkin part# Z11800G. If you can get them I would like 4 pair L&R. Thank You!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20211118_073829.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We can't be sure without knowing your exact measurements but you can start by comparing the specifications of the 91-176 to yours. If you notice any discrepancies, let us know and we can go from there. Thank you!

A professional from Beaver Bay Minnesota says:
Hi again the thumb side of your corner latch 91-176 sticks up above the main body of the latch by the corner bracket. Where the one I need is straight across and fits in side of the body. The one you have wont work because the thumb part will be in the way so the corner key wont fit in its track its a separate track from the main body. The corner key on the one I need is 3/16 x 3/16. Thanks!
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Unfortunately, I don't believe your Gerkins latch is still available. The only one we carry similar to yours would be the 91-176. If you don't believe that it could be adapted to work for your storm sash, you may want to check with a hardware store in your area to see if they have any old stock of this particular part.

How to install a window screen latch
How to install a window screen latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.