Searching for H-LC35-120X77

A quick learner says:
Good afternoon,
I am looking for replacement parts for my windows. The sticker says that the series is Mark 40/50, Number H-LC35 120X77. The home was built in 2001. I am in need of Channel Balances. Currently I have two that are missing in one window and one that is popped up from its original position.

Any guidance you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

We just purchased this home about 8 months ago, and it took me this long to figure out what parts were needed and what the type of window was.

Thanks very much for your help.


User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Linda. Let's start with the window where the balance has popped up, since that will be easiest. The problem here is that the top sash guide, which holds the balance in place, has broken. Click on that link to see our entire selection of top sash guides so that you can find a good match. Also see the video below, which will show you how to make the repair.
As for the missing balances, that will be much harder. I can't say for sure what balances you have based on the information you've given. Are the windows with missing balances identical to the other windows in your house? If so, please remove those balances you still have in the identical windows and take some pictures of their tops and bottoms. We can identify what you have with that.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)