Searching for HA6941HGSS

Quick Learner
Aug 8, 2023 2:22 pm

Hi, I'm looking for a Milgard door hinge, HA6941HGSS. They tell me they don't sell this style anymore, and I need to replace three of them. The original hinges on this door were NOT stainless (I live near salt water), and you can see by the picture what happened. I also have a picture of the stainless replacement hinge I installed on another Milgard door a few years back. Thanks for your help!

Best regards,

DaveĀ 

Original Stainless
2 user uploaded images
3 Replies
Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO
Aug 10, 2023 12:09 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Thanks for posting! We do not carry an exact match for the hinges you have but there is a chance that our 42-008 could possible work as a replacement. Keep in mind, you may need to drill new installations holes to install them. Take a look and see what you think.

Handy Person from Seattle
Aug 10, 2023 2:32 pm
Thank you, Jasmine. Are these hinges available in stainless steel?
Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO
Aug 10, 2023 3:16 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

I apologize, these hinges are not available in stainless steel. These are the only set of hinges we have for residential doors.

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts