Searching for Harvey 1460

A quick learner says:
I'm looking for a set of window pivots for a 1996 vintage Harvey window . It has the following marking
1640 .
Paul c
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 74F8310D-E9EA-4CBB-9C00-75603A4BF4E0.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 29426205-419E-4BD8-9F8A-C6AF3A162455.jpeg
A quick learner says:
Correction :!!
Markings are 1640 .
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

This old Harvey pivot bar has been discontinued for a long time and is not something we can supply. The only part we carry that comes close is our 26-376, though the tip is a different design and I cannot guarantee that this will work well with your existing pivot shoe. 'I am sorry for the inconvenience.

A quick learner says:
Thx for info . I rebuilt a 27-376. Had to file it to fit the slot . It's not perfect but it should last another 30 years.
Paul c
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

That's good information to have! I'll make sure to pass that along to the next person who has this Harvey pivot bar.

Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.