1 1/8" long
5/8" wide
5/8" pin height

Ray
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0660.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We'd be happy to look into this for you but we would like to see a photo of the pivot shoe that the pin engages with to get a better idea of what might work for you. Thank you!

A quick learner says:
The pitot shoe is triangular (one end is a bit rounded as on a pie slice). I've attached the best photos my phone would take.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0668.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0667.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0666.jpg
Profile picture of Casey

I'm sorry for the confusion. These new photos are showing the same part. What we would like to see is the pivot shoe that rides in the window jamb, which the peg of the tilt pivot in your photos engages with while installed. Thank you. 

A quick learner says:
Here is the best shot I could get.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0669.jpg
Profile picture of Casey

Thank you for providing the additional photo we requested. It looks like our best replacement option for your pivot pin would be the 26-150. Take a look and see how the dimensions compare to confirm if this could work for your application. Thanks for posting! 

A quick learner says:
Thanks. I ordered them.
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.