1 user uploaded images
6 Replies
Casey
Casey from SWISCO
Jun 29, 2022 2:38 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hello,

We'd be happy to look into this for you but we would like to see a photo of the pivot shoe that the pin engages with to get a better idea of what might work for you. Thank you!

Quick Learner
Jun 29, 2022 3:10 pm
The pitot shoe is triangular (one end is a bit rounded as on a pie slice). I've attached the best photos my phone would take.
IMG_0668 IMG_0667 IMG_0666
3 user uploaded images
Casey
Casey from SWISCO
Jun 30, 2022 8:44 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

I'm sorry for the confusion. These new photos are showing the same part. What we would like to see is the pivot shoe that rides in the window jamb, which the peg of the tilt pivot in your photos engages with while installed. Thank you. 

Quick Learner
Jun 30, 2022 11:14 am
Here is the best shot I could get.
IMG_0669
1 user uploaded images
Casey
Casey from SWISCO
Jun 30, 2022 1:55 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Thank you for providing the additional photo we requested. It looks like our best replacement option for your pivot pin would be the 26-150. Take a look and see how the dimensions compare to confirm if this could work for your application. Thanks for posting! 

Quick Learner
Jun 30, 2022 2:19 pm
Thanks. I ordered them.
Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts