Searching for Im0551mi

Quick Learner
May 15, 2023 3:16 pm
Milgard double hung tilting windows. Purchased in 1999. The part that slides in channel is broken on ne side of upper sash. Milgard gave me a replacement part number of im0551mi. I can't find part. I've added photos. Do you have replacement?
IMG_0018 IMG_0015 IMG_0016 IMG_0014
4 user uploaded images
1 Replies
Lauren from SWISCO
May 17, 2023 1:04 pm

Hello, thank you for posting,

Your pivot shoe resembles either the 15-231 or 15-210. Take a look and compare the dimensions to confirm a good fit! Can you confirm if the grey plastic piece in your first picture is from the pivot shoe or where it is located? 

Do you also need replacement balances? If so, we will need to see the top of the metal channel to see how it installs in the window along with the clip/hook at the bottom of the pulley cord that engages with the pivot shoe. Thank you! 

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts