Searching for Jackmorr 24" drawer slide

A quick learner says:
Jackmorr 24"×2" drawer slide
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 16165062063596894127093306306088.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid that we don't carry a drawer slide that matches what you show here. Would it be possible to just replace the wheel to get it working again? If so, please tell me its diameter and thickness and I can see if we carry one that matches that size.

A quick learner says:
7/8" x1/4"
I have not removed the bracket, are the wheels riveted or do they screw on?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Your wheels are almost certainly riveted on. You'll have to drill them out, then install a new wheel in whichever way you see best. You could screw it on or rivet, whatever gets it on there.

Based on your dimensions I think our 10-109 is a promising candidate. It's designed for shower doors but I actually use these on drawers more than I use them for showers. They're very handy. Just note that the 10-109 has a flat edge; I think yours does, too, but let me know if I'm mistaken. We have other options.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.