Searching for Jen weld sliding door latch

A quick learner says:
Door latch is broken
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 18AB01A3-D8AC-46FA-8736-E6C1B0FFDEFA.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! I'm not sure what you mean by door latch in this instance. Are you referring to the thumb lever that you flip to turn the mortise, or are you talking about the mortise itself?

We do sell the 82-030 handle set, which is a slightly different design compared to yours but should still work as a replacement. Just note that the hole spacing is 3-15/16" on center.

If I'm mistaken, please clarify exactly what you need and we can work from there.

A quick learner says:
Hi it is the thumb lever that is broken
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks! In that case, you can consider our 82-107. This is specifically designed to work on Legacy handle sets like our 82-086, though, which is just a little different compared to yours. I'm not 100% sure if the 82-107 will be compatible with your handle. The video below will allow you to confirm.

How to install the 82-030 Handle Set
How to install the 82-030 Handle Set
GUIDE
READ >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.