Searching for Kohler 1030040 door sweep

A quick learner says:
Hi I'm looking for shower door bottom sweep for sterling neo angle shower. Model number is worn off, channel on door bottom 5/16 width, sweep at thickest width approx. 7/16" narrow top portion approx 3/8" I have added pic thanks pat
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200412_155403500.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200412_155507455.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hi Pat,

We may carry a replacement for the part in your photos but it depends largely on how your drip rail installs. Could you confirm if your drip rail wraps around the whole bottom of the shower door or installs to the frame itself? In the meantime, I'm going to have a few of our senior experts take a look at your photos to see what they think your best replacement option would be. They will contact you directly as soon as they have a more concrete answer for you. Thank you!

Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

It looks to me like your drip rail is part of the metal extrusion. I'm thinking the part the sticks out is on the inside to shed water. If you were to use one of our drip rails, like the 10-324, 10-325, or 10-326, you will need to try and turn your bottom door rail backwards so you could install a drip rail on the inside like how these work. 

That's all hypothetical, though. I'm not sure if that's possible or, if it is, if it's more trouble than it's worth. If I were you, I'd  try to check with a Kohler dealer in your area to see if they can supply the sweep.

A quick learner says:
So the drip rail does wrap around bottom of glass and is attached to side frame rails. I'm just looking for the vinyl sweep part that slides into channel. I will try Kohler and see if they have some suggestions. Thanks pat
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

We unfortunately don't have a vinyl door sweep in that size. The base that slides into the rail is very large, while all of ours have much narrower bases, usually less than 1/4". 

It's very difficult getting an exact match for any kind of shower door hardware. Companies who make this kind of door manufacture them for only a short time before discontinuing them entirely (or just going out of business). It makes it hard to keep up. I don't think you're going to find a match for that vinyl sweep. I really do think that your best bet is to contact a Kohler dealer directly.

SWISCO Shower Drip Rail with Sweep
SWISCO Shower Drip Rail with Sweep
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.