3 user uploaded images
3 Replies
Emily
Emily from SWISCO
Sep 12, 2023 2:21 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hello there!

Thank you for reaching out to us. I'm afraid we aren't able to identify your hardware from these photos alone. We'll need to see an undamaged balance removed from the window including any attachments that go with it.

Quick Learner
Sep 12, 2023 9:53 pm
Here is a photo of the internal parts. I hope this helps with understanding the part attached to the spring is broken.
IMG_4571 IMG_4570
2 user uploaded images
Emily
Emily from SWISCO
Sep 13, 2023 8:30 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Thanks for the additional photos! This is a huge help. Our S751-28 appears to be a match. However, it's odd that both of your balances have different stamps; they should be the same. With that said, we recommend you weigh the sash on a scale to determine the proper strength option. There's a chart under the product description on the S751-28 store page that will tell you which option is best based on the sash weight. 

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts