Searching for Mortise sgdr35

A quick learner says:
I need the mortice for sliding door sgd r35 71x80. The mortise I orderedfrom you did not fit the opening . Please help! Thx
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 28B75C90-5AE8-4CF6-B732-F95E0F048883.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I don't know which mortise you ordered from us, but based on your photo I think our 82-218 would be your best option. Carefully review the dimensions we show to confirm it matches up.

A quick learner says:
Thats the one I ordered. The problem is It kind-of wraps around at the top but that entire front piece needs to be flat in order to fit the opening. Do you have one like that? (Its a metal door so I cant cut out the opening)
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 343C45B5-4920-495E-910D-4BED1C2C0EC5.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I am very confident that the 82-218 is what you want. There is no other part that I know of that has a better chance of working. I've dealt with this kind of door a ton and the 82-218 is always the best fit. You just have to make sure you put it into the hole at an angle and snap it in; it's made to be a tight fit by design. A lot of customers have this issue when dealing with this mortise for the first time. The video below will show you what I mean.

How to install a Legacy Handle Set
How to install a Legacy Handle Set
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 82-218 Mortise Lock
How to install the 82-218 Mortise Lock
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.