Searching for Night Stand Pull Hardware CP-2545

A quick learner says:

I bought a bedroom furniture set from a local Manhattan, KS., dealer in 1989. Since then, one of the handles for a small drawer pull and one from a large drawer pull have broken off. I have attached a picture of the back of the pull for your reference. I am inquiring as to the cost and availability of getting replacement pulls or if they even exist anywhere.

Thank you!

Al 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Bedroom Set Hardware Drawer Pull.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hi Al,

Thank you for contacting us. Unfortunately, we don't carry an exact replacement for this pull be we do carry a few that are very similar. You can view our selection here. You'll need to compare the distance between the mounting holes in your original pull to our replacements to determine which could work for you. Please let us know if you need anything else. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.