Searching for OP05-2047

A quick learner says:
I am looking for stainless steel replacement parts for several American Craftsman double-glazed awning windows purchased from Home Depot in 2007.

My windows:
-two sets of full window awnings 7450 7452 A-2H double horizontal awning 4828
-one set of full window awnings 7450 7453 A-3H triple horizontal awning 8517

There is a serial/model# (?) engraved on the upper hinge of all windows: HG04 2004U
Number on the drive operator of the triple awning cranks: 3113
Number on the drive operator 3236 (upper arm) and 3027 070605 (lower arm)

FYI, I purchased two replacement stainless crank-outs in 2010 for a set of twin awnings, engraved with #0P05-2047, which I recall purchasing directly from American Craftsman (but am not sure); more of these would work well, but today American Craftsman informed me they only supply parts for warranties.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us. I'm afraid I don't know what you have based on this information. Would it be possible for you to remove the parts you were looking to replace and show me a clear picture of each one? I'm also not sure which parts you needed in the first place, so seeing them individually would be a big help and get us on the same page. 

A quick learner says:
My aplogies - I cut and pasted from another document and realize I left out some basic info from my first request.

I have 7 American Craftsman awning windows in need of various parts. American Craftsman will replace all items under warranty, however I prefer to upgrade to stainless operators and hinges, which they apparently no longer have. I replaced two of the original operators in 2010 with stainless, engraved with #OP05-2047.

So, I need:
- 5 new stainless steel drive operators
- hinge arm assemblies (left and right) for one of the larger awning windows.

I hope the photos speak a thousand words.

Thanks! Lisa
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7166 (600x800).jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7153 (600x800).jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7167 (600x800).jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7159 (800x600).jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7171 (800x600).jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you. These images are a huge help. Please see our 39-393 operator, 39-340 bracket, and 39-205 handle, if you needed that, too. As for the hinge, I don't think yours is made anymore but you should be able to use our 36-048 as a substitute.

Please review these products and let me know if you had any questions.

How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.