Searching for P5LOWI36

A quick learner says:
Looking for 2 sets of replacement handles for the attached Simonton patio doors. would need handles/locks/internal mechanics the whole package let me know if you can help?

Thank you

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1253.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1253.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hey there!

Unfortunately, I am unable to identify your hardware based on the sticker, brand, or the manufacturer information provided. It would be best to see a photo of your original hardware to make an accurate recommendation.

This is just an educated guess based on past inquiries, however, please take a look at part 82-086. You'll need to carefully review the measurement for the distance between the installations holes, from center to center. See below:

Dimensions for 82-086
Dimensions for 82-086

Let me know if you have any questions.

A quick learner from Pa says:
THANKS FOR THE REPLY.
the attached picture is the best i have. Unfortunately the door is in NC and i am in PA was hoping to get replacements for when i travel back down in February.

let me know if this helps?

Thank you
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220812_181720.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

My pleasure!

I think it's pretty safe to say that the 82-086 is the correct replacement.

Great thanks id like to order 2 sets we will need the correct mortise locks for those as well do you have the correct item # for those and do i just order through the website or do you take care of that for me?

Thank you

Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

You will need to place the order through the website or by giving a call to our customer service department at (888) 991-1929.

Unfortunately, because there are a few different mortise locks compatible with your handle set, I'd need to see a photo or, at the very least, have the measurement for the distance between the installation holes.

ok thanks for the reply luckily i caught one of the neighbors he got me the attached pics and measurements let me know if this is helpful.

Thank you!
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Your mortise lock appears to be our part 82-226. There are few keepers compatible with this lock, however, I believe the one you'll need is part 89-021D. Take a look at these parts and let me know if you have any questions.

Alternate image for 82-226
Alternate image for 82-226

Alternate image for 89-021D
Alternate image for 89-021D

How to install a Legacy Handle Set
How to install a Legacy Handle Set
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Sliding Glass Door Latch Lever
How to Replace a Sliding Glass Door Latch Lever
VIDEO
WATCH >
Legacy Patio Door Handles, Locks & Spindles
Legacy Patio Door Handles, Locks & Spindles
GUIDE
READ >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.