Searching for P/N 3684 roller

A quick learner says:
Hello,

I have a Sunseeker boat which has a sliding door mounting 4
rollers made by P.E. Del Mar - P/N 3684, Model: AD1-323-LS (from their catalog). However, I am not able to find anyone who sells it and I was wondering if you could help either by pointing me out to where I can find them or if you could provide them for me. Please, let me know as soon as possible.

Kind Regards,
Isacco

P.S. the items would have to be shipped to Italy
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

The part number you provided doesn't seem to be associated with any Swisco parts. If you could show us some photos of your part and provide some measurements, we can go from there. Thank you!

A quick learner from Italy says:

Hello,

attached is the part I need, took from the PE Del Mar catalog. It looks closest to 81-004 with a 1-1/4" wheel.  The larger wheel probably won't hurt anything unless your door is really tight already.

Thanks for your help,

Isacco

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

We do in fact agree with your recommendation; the 81-004 patio door roller would make for a good replacement. You may change the wheel to a 1-1/4" wheel, using something like the 81-224 with the 81-304 axle if that is the route you want to take. Since we do offer international shipping, I am sure getting these parts to you will not be an issue.

How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair Sliding Glass Door Roller Wheels and Axles
How to Repair Sliding Glass Door Roller Wheels and Axles
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.