Searching for Papaiz 323 ev

A quick learner says:
Looking for a lock body replacement. The current one I have is stamped Papaiz 323 EV and it looks different then the 323. Thanks!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named C66A88EB-2EF1-4093-A15E-D9828B32D9D2.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

The Papaiz lock is no longer made, unfortunately, but we traditionally use our 40-049 to replace it. I've had many customers tell me that it works well as a replacement. Look it over and see what you think.

A home owner says:
Thanks for the reply Tom - I will have a look.

If I do purchase the 40-049 can it be returned if for some reason it doesn't fit?

Troy

A quick learner says:
Is the 40-049 also available in satin?

Thanks,

Troy
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Sure, you can see our return policy here. As for the finish, the 40-049 is only available in brass but we sell the 40-183 in satin chrome. This is the same exact handle set, the only difference is the finish.

A handy person says:
Thank you.
How to install the Swisco 40-049 Mortise lock set.
How to install the Swisco 40-049 Mortise lock set.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.