Searching for Part 10118

A quick learner says:
Looking for replacement part # 10118. It is the bottom guide for our mirror doors.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 8BB14797-51C3-4079-961E-6E8A7E5A25E7.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named D2CCD1CE-BAF8-4814-A8E6-512C4F221A1F.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Your guide looks very similar to our 23-026 at fist glance. Check it out and let me know what you think.

A quick learner says:
Your part is very similar. I purchased this part and tried it already. It does not fit because the spots where the medal side guides insert into the door have slots in a different spot on my door unfortunately. Any idea where I might find this part ?
A quick learner says:
The slot on the door does not match up with the part you have suggested. Thanks for your help trying to find a solution.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DC1516DA-0820-47CF-BB0F-200D199FE715.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for getting back to us. In that case, consider our 23-215. That same height distance is 3", so it's 1/8" taller than the 23-026 guide your tried. Please compare and let us know.

A quick learner says:
Thanks for your help.
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.