Searching for Pella 8' sliding door replacement insulation

A quick learner says:
Pella 8' tall sliding door unit. I'm looking for the insulation that slides in the groove on the sliding door of the unit. This protects wind and rain from blowing in when the unit is closed .
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 9A09E3C3-2FE9-4EDD-AECD-AD7B6649544B.jpeg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. I am unable to identify the wool pile replacement you'd need based on the photo provided. I can't guarantee that we'd be able to recommend a replacement but I'd be happy to review your measurements.

The measurements you'll need to obtain are the width of the base of the pile as well as the height of the pile. Also, not nearly as important as the measurements; if you are able, please provide a photo of the end profile of your wool pile.

A quick learner says:
The insulation slides in the sliding side on one end of the 8' tall door unit. It appears that the slot is 3/16" in width. It is a Pella sliding door unit. I hope this helps
Thank you
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

We have a few types of wool pile with a 3/16" base, however, you'll need to be sure to compare the measurements from each to determine which might be the right fit.

I've linked each of our pieces of wool to this thread. Carefully compare the base width and the pile height to determine which might work for you, if any.

How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.