Searching for Platic pieces to hold in screen on vinyl

A quick learner says:
Two plastic pieces that fit into a groove in the window frame of vinyl sliding windows to hold the screen in place.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210227_092650.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210227_092657.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210227_092625.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:


I'm afraid we don't have an exact match for this strip. These aren't made that much anymore but I think that you can substitute them with our 70-180 clip and 33-090 screw. The 70-180 would need to be secured on the face of the door with the 33-020. The end leg of the clip has a 1/2" reach and should press up against the screen or glass panel in the door holding it in place. I would suggest installing four or five on each side and maybe two at the top. Take a look and see what you think.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at