Searching for P/n w8025

A quick learner says:
I Need a replacement roller and housing for contractors wardrobe sliding closet door. The CW part number is p/n w8025. Do you have this part?

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure what roller this is. Can you show me a few pictures of it removed from the door? That will help us find a good match. Thanks!
A quick learner says:
Here is a photo of the housing. I am missing the roller itself.
User submitted a photo of closet door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you. Check out our 23-064, which has a concave wheel, and see if this can work for you.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at