Searching for R31538

A quick learner says:
The Entry gard piece indicates R for the piece need in bronze.
We took the number from the left side window.

Also we ordered an operator covering braze and we received bright brace instead bronze. What is the next step in returning the operator cover to get the BRONZE?
Thanks Dothlyn
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Dothlyn. Looks like you had ordered our 39-322, which is only available in bright brass. You can simply mail it back to us for a refund and then place a new order whenever you wish. If you want bronze, I recommend our 39-107, which has multiple color options. See our Return Policy for more information.

I'm not sure what the other part is that you need. Please take a few pictures of it for me to see.
A quick learner says:
I finally am able to get pictures of the window parts. Here are the attachments. When you have received them, please let me know if they are available. Thanks for your attention to this matter.
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Thank you! Take a look at our 39-031 and 39-032. These look similar to your own hardware, but carefully look over their dimensions to be sure.
A home owner from Westchester, NY says:
I have attached a diagram of the entry guard. The number on the window is 95 on the right and 50 on the left. From the outside facing in is the way I am describing the window. The color is bronze. From the diagram sent the part needed is picture #1. We also need the handle. Please let me know the part number so that I may order them so that the repair can be completed.
Thanks
User submitted a diagram of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
I have received your image, but I'm having trouble making anything out. It appears to be very faded. Did you see our 39-031 and 39-032, though? I think these looks pretty close, you just have to see if the dimensions match yours. We list all of our dimensions on our site, so all you need to do is reference them. For a handle, see our 39-114L.
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Orient a Dual-Arm Operator
How to Orient a Dual-Arm Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.