Searching for Ronthor Pins 24

A quick learner says:
Hi,

I am a homeowner and am looking for peg replacements to support heavy shelves. Do you have the metal peg of the same size as the original plastic peg "Ronthor #24" (see photos)?

Thanks!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image_67162881.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image_72192707.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We don't have this exact shelf support, but it is similar to our 32-305. See if you could get this part to work as a replacement.

A home owner from Maryland says:
The wood shelf is heavy. Do you have a metal that can support that is similar size as to what I have? What is the size of my peg - the one I showed you via photo that is attached to the thread.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We don not, unfortunately. I'm not sure many manufacturers would want to make this type of shelf clip in metal in an effort to save on production costs.

I also can't tell you what the size of your peg is, I have no way to measure it. You'll have to measure it yourself in order to confirm exactly what size it is. We have detailed dimensions on the 32-305 store page that you can use for comparison.

Choosing a Shelf Bracket
Choosing a Shelf Bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.