Searching for SP2203

A quick learner says:
Looking for replacement locks for IWC double pane windows....see attached image

Thank you
Poonam
latch
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Unfortunately, this IWC sash lock is no longer available. The original manufacturer recommends using the 90-313 black sash lock, though it will be necessary to remount the holes at the top. You will need to use a screw similar to the 33-011. You don't want to use too long of a screw or drill too deep, as you could damage the frame or the glass in the sash.
A friend from CA says:
Hello; I am looking for a SP2203 but is no longer available. the compatible part you are suggesting 90-313 black/white sash lock is no close to the SP2203. you don't have other compatible parts. I couldn't add the photo, is there another way to send you pictures?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

You could send your photos to help@swisco.com. The customer service reps who monitor that account will ensure that I get your pictures.

That said, photos at this stage may not be necessary. If you have the same IWC lock as shown in the photo above, then our 90-313 remains our top alternative. I know the design is very different, but they function in a similar manner. You just may need to drill new holes for the new style to install.

There are no other alternatives at this time, unfortunately. The 90-313 is explicitly recommended by the IWC manufacturer as the best possibly replacement at the moment. I don't think you'll find anything closer.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.