Searching for Sash rope string holder

A quick learner says:
Small rope comes from spring in lower side bar and stretches upward to piece I have that
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Is the screw clip all you need? If so, I think our 19-043 can work for you. These can be tricky to replace if you've never done it before, though. You'd need to lock the balance in vice grips to keep it secure, pull out the cord, then hold the cord in place with locking pliers. That will allow you to replace the clips. Then, make sure you firmly hold onto the cord when you release the locking pliers, otherwise the cord will snap back. Gently let it retract into place. I highly recommend wearing gloves and goggles if you decide to do this repair.
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.