Searching for Simonton flush mount case

A quick learner says:
I am trying to locate a new casing/cover for this flush mount crank. A friend stupidly left a candle burning on the window sill, melting part of the lower left side. I would like a replacement that hopefully just pops in.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200529_132603.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! I think we have just what you need. See our 39-375 to start out. This is designed to work on Encore style operators like the 39-253LB or 39-239B, to name two examples. As long as your operator has the same kind of base then the 39-375 should just pop on.

A quick learner says:
As you suggested, I ordered 39-375 Truth Folding Handle with Cover to replace my Simonton parts. The cover fit perfectly. Unfortunately, the new crank handle hole (pictured on top of the original) is smaller than the original and does not fit into the original cog. I need a folding handle that fits the pictured cog (with measuring tape). It must be larger than the one sent to me. What must I do next to return the nonfitting piece? Do you have suitable replacement parts for me?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200828_140725.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200828_141245 (1).jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm surprised to hear that didn't work for you. Unfortunately, I can't tell what size you need based on these photos. Can you give me the exact measurement? The diameter of the hole for our handle is 11/32", which is standard for windows like yours. 

The only size that's larger is 3/8", but that's very uncommon for this kind of window. There is no handle or cover in your style made with a 3/8" hole. Your operators exclusively use 11/32" handles. If you want, you could give something like the 39-104 a try, but I do not think this will work for you.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.