Searching for Slim fold closet door model E hardware

A quick learner says:
I have two 1994 metal closet doors Slimfold E that need new hardware and one upper track. Please help me order the parts.
Julie
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9006.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9007.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9008.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9009.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9010.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there, Julie.

We'd be happy to help with this but we will require more information. For starters, can you remove each pin from the door and show us? We would also like you to write out the diameter of the pin shaft and the diameter of the nylon cap, where it fits into the track.

A quick learner from Miami, Florida says:
I took the pins out and I see that the pin shaft diameter is 1/4". I also see that the diameter of the nylon cap where it fits into the track is 6/16".
I am still trying to remove the fixed pin that fits into the hole in the lower track. It doesn't have a spring but it has a threaded pin with a screwed on nylon cap that is of a different shape compared to the other three but with the same 6/16" diameter on the segment that fits into the track.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9033.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9035.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for getting back to me! I recommend you start by taking a look at the 21-001 and 21-007 along with the 21-154. Carefully review their specifications and see how they compare with your old hardware. 

I forgot to order one upper track for these slimfold doors. Please help me with the part number. It is 36 inches wide.
Hello, again. Does the 21-401 bifold track come with a pin bracket, or must I order the bracket separately?
Also, do I need to order a bi-fold track bumper? If so, where does it go? The video doesn't show it.
Julie
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

The pivot bracket comes with the track. The 21-277 rubber bumper helps to keep the door closed. For a single door, it goes at the opposite end where the pivot bracket is and for twin doors, it goes between both doors. You can use the bumper for the top and bottom tracks. If you still have the rubber bumpers on the old track, you can reuse them.

How to Install Bi-Fold Closet Door Pins
How to Install Bi-Fold Closet Door Pins
VIDEO
WATCH >
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.