Searching for Square tack glide

A quick learner says:
Flat rectangular tack glide , I purchased the round ones but they?re too thick
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named C50CC3F9-08EF-46FC-9459-5E7E4D361ACD.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 02737756-E190-4ABE-AFB6-8AF04117E950.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. We don't have an exact replacement for this part, but I suggest you look at the 32-083 Corner Tack Glide or the 32-114 Drawer Glide. The 32-083 pushes in like a tac, so you might have to make a hole for it; however, the 32-114 Drawer Glide pushes into a slot, so you would certainly have to make a hole for it. Compare both and see what you think would work best. If you're concerned both are too thick, you could also consider our 32-020 Corner Glide. This installs using staples or wire nails. Take a look and see what you think.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)