Searching for Window weatherstripping for seasonshield metal windows

A quick learner says:

Looking to replace window weatherstripping along the bottom of SeasonShield windows from 2001.

The stripping is NOT attached w adhesive but by pushing into a channel along the window front, and a tubular rubber ness is along the bottom. Thank you. Bon

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid I cannot identify what you have based on the information given. In order to check our inventory for a match, I will need you to remove an undamaged sample of the original and show me a clear photo of the end profile. 

The video below will go into more detail as to exactly what we need.

A quick learner from Sarasota Florida says:
A pic of the seasonshield window with its channel and bottom weatherstripping, plus a label from one of the windows.
Thanks for your help.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named EFFE1864-C5A6-4FF1-94E0-6745F4AD408B.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 072C1EEB-6934-4C45-A62A-6C0F47050751.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you. This looks like it could be either our 58-182 or 58-171, depending on size. Review their respective diagrams and see what you think.

Profile of 58-182
Profile of 58-182

Profile diagram of 58-171
Profile diagram of 58-171

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.