Searching for a part

A home owner from Pennsylvania says:

This is from a curved shower door, attaches to the bottom of the glass to guide the door as it opens/closes. Wondering if anyone knows where I might find one to replace. Any help would be appreciated.

User submitted photos of shower door hardware.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:

I believe your part has been replaced by our 10-058 shower door roller kit. Take a look at the guide below for help installing the product.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)