Searching for all under mount hardware

A quick learner says:
this a grass undermount slide locking device from american woodmark cabinet similiar to your 32-336 but not the same as please help thank you
A customer submitted image of their drawer slide.
A home owner from Babylon, NY says:
Hello, the parts that I need are for Thomasville cabinets and are the serrated pieces that mount into the drawer sliders (photo 1) that the under mount slide locking device (photo 3) latch onto. They need to be about 3/4" long (photo 2). These little parts are the only thing preventing me from installing the new drawer sliders that Thomasville sent. Brilliantly, they left this part off! I see you sells the undercount slide locking device, but I can't find it's companion part that I need. HELP!

Sincerely, Laura
User submitted photos of drawer hardware.
G*GRASS L Patent Pending 77002
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for your patience in this matter! We are currently working on a possible replacement for this hardware and will let you know as soon as something is online and available to view.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Alright, our 32-341 is now online and available to purchase!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)